Calls are now open until 30th January 2015 to the Panorama 9th edition.
1. PANORAMA welcomes films with no limit of running time, which have been produced after 15th February 2013.
2. Films must be produced in Portugal, directed by Portuguese filmmakers and produced internationally, or co-produced by Portuguese.
3. Films can approach any subject and can be spoken in any language.
4. The organisation reserves the right to use short clips (one minute max) and press material of the submitted films (press kit, postcards, posters, images…) to promote the Exhibition.
5. Screeners (DVD’s) will not be returned, except under request. Apordoc holds the right of keeping the screeners in archive, which access is reserved to our associates. Any public projection of the films is subject to prior authorisation by its rights holders.
6. The organisation reserves the right of admission and programming any of the Exhibition submitted films.
7. Film submission: all the required material must be sent until 30th January 2015 to the following address:
Apordoc – Associação pelo Documentário
Casa do Cinema
Rua da Rosa, 277 – 2º andar
– a copy of PANORAMA Submission Form;
– 1 DVD screener.